Supercharge Your Success with Our AP Chemistry Exam Prep Course!
Did you know that students who do well on AP exams not only earn college credit, but do better in intro college courses? Are you seeking a proven path to success? Look no further! Our AP Chemistry Exam Prep Course is your key to mastering the material, boosting confidence, and achieving the results you desire.
Contact me at Karin@ChemHelpASAP.com for a FREE consultation
Why Choose Chem Help ASAP?
- Comprehensive Content Review: Dive deep into the exam topics with a meticulously crafted curriculum that covers every essential concept.
- Expert Instructors: Learn from a UC Berkeley graduate with a Masters in chemistry who has over ten years teaching experience in the college classroom. Karin excels at breaking down complex subjects, providing clarity, and offering effective test-taking strategies.
- Practice Makes Perfect: Access a wealth of video content, practice problem sets, and unit assessments to sharpen your skills and boost your confidence.
- Interactive Learning: Engage in live online sessions to foster a dynamic and supportive learning community.
- Strategic Exam Strategies: Gain insights into effective time management, question-solving techniques, and strategies to excel on the AP Exam.
Your Success Story Starts Here! Enroll Today.
This is a six week class that starts the week of March 18th. There are a total of 18 total hours of live instruction (2 hours per unit). Also included are hours of video content, practice problem sets, and unit assessments.
Choose between three class times.
Class A meets from 5:00- 6:00pm EDT Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Class B meets from 7:00-8:00pm EDT Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Class C meets from 5:00-6:30pm EDT Saturday and Sunday.
Want extra review? Need help with class material or labs? Office hours run every Tuesday (starting 3/19). Come and ask any chemistry question you have!
The Class Schedule/Syllabus and Terms and Conditions may be reviewed here:
Once you have enrolled in the course, you may download the Terms and Conditions for your class.